We offer the highest quality Therapeutic Massage for Pain Relief by Licensed Professionals.
111 Canal Street
Salem, MA 01970
Monday, 8 am – 8 pm
Tuesday, 8 am – 8 pm
Wednesday, 8 am - 12 pm
Thursday, 12 pm – 8 pm
Friday, 8 am – 8 pm
Saturday, 9 am – 6 pm
*Hours subject to change
Body & Soul Massage is independently owned and operated, providing quality massage and bodywork on the North Shore in Salem, MA since 2005. Our mission is to consistently provide professional excellence in bodywork and promote a greater sense of well-being. We provide therapeutic massage for pain relief and take pride in educating our clients about leading a pain free, healthy lifestyle.
We look to match the needs of our clients with the Therapist’s unique blend of therapeutic techniques. We offer a steady flow of clientele, access to other wellness partners and variety work schedules.
We focus on the business so you can focus on your client. At Body & Soul Massage we offer:
- A Flexible Schedule – We know you have a family and other responsibilities. We work with you on a schedule that offers the best opportunity to build a consistent clientele.
- Be Your Best – We want you to be at your best for each of your clients. We schedule 30 minutes between sessions. We also will not overbook or book you outside of your pre-set schedule.
- Accessible Booking Software – Cloud based booking software allows for easy access to your schedule and customers appointment information.
- Competitive Compensation – Our clients seek your skills and expertise. We recognize your talent and compensate our employees competitively. Disability Insurance and Retirement Savings Plans are available.
- Let’s Work Together – We look to all our employees to collaborate and assist each other and know that working together helps everyone. Bi-monthly team meetings give you an opportunity to learn and grow.
- First Impressions –Our facility is located on a main corridor in Salem, MA, has ample fee parking, an inviting waiting area and expresses a wellness atmosphere. There is an Acupuncturist, Naturopath Doctor and Chiropractic doctor on site sharing the space.
- All we need is your talent – We provide supplies, take care of cleaning linens, market thought various platforms, participate in community events and have a full time receptionist.
- Opportunities for Growth & Development – We facilitate continuing education courses to help you grow and stay on the cutting edge of industry standards and practices. During annual performance reviews we discuss goals and the best ways to help you achieve them.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8am-8pm Saturday: 9AM-4PM Sundays: Closed
If you think you are a good fit for the Body & Soul team send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now hiring Massage Therapist for Monday and Thursday evenings.